Cantaloupe Inc is currently seeking applications for legal internships at their office.
About the Company
Cantaloupe is a software and payments company that provides end-to-end technology solutions for the unattended retail market. They offer an integrated solution for payments processing, logistics, and back-office management.
About the Opportunity
The Legal Intern will be responsible for supporting projects within the Company’s Legal department.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Review of assigned vendor agreements, including participation in risk assessment, advising internal clients, and participating in negotiations.
- Review of redlined customer agreements, including participation in negotiations.
- Review of nondisclosure agreements.
- Other projects in the Legal department, as assigned.
- Will have completed at least one year of law school by the internship start date.
- Microsoft office skills are required. General office environment.
- Candidates should have an interest in business law or technology law and an interest in working in an in-house legal department.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people and roles inside the Company.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States