Cactus Wellhead is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship in Houston, Texas.
About Cactus Wellhead
Cactus Wellhead is committed to providing outstanding customer service through compliance and continual improvement in the quality of its processes and services and always striving to exceed its customers’ expectations in every way.
About the Internship
Cactus Wellhead is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship in Houston, Texas for assisting General Counsel on a seasonal temporary, part-time, or full-time basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Comply with all quality, safety, health, and environmental requirements, policies, and procedures relevant to the position.
- Prepare various corporate records, board minutes, and board presentations.
- Maintain corporate Minute Book for publicly traded parent company and various subsidiaries.
- Assist in Stock redemptions from shareholders of affiliated companies.
- Assist in Environmental, Social, and Governance planning and development.
- Other duties, projects, or assignments as directed by management.
Completed 1 or more years of Law School.
- Intermediate Language Skills, Mathematical Skills and Intermediate Reasoning Ability.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.