B&H Construction LLC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for a legal internship in Norman, Oklahoma.
About B&H Construction
B&H Construction is a family owned underground utility construction company. B&H Construction offers full service directional boring, trenching, welding, testing, inspection, and investigation services for those in the underground utility sector.
About the Opportunity
B&H Construction, LLC is currently seeking a dedicated, organized, and proactive Legal Intern to join its team for the remainder of the Summer of 2023 in Norman, Oklahoma.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft and review legal documents.
- Conduct first pass review on redlines.
- Conduct legal research.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure organizational efficiency.
- Help organize and manage the Risk Management Team.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Law School.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical, research, and drafting skills.
- This is a paid internship with the possibility of extension beyond the summer.
- This is an excellent opportunity for Law Students looking to gain valuable experience and insight into the Corporate Law Sector.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.