Azamara in Miami-Fort Lauderdale is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its hybrid legal internship opportunity.
Azamara is a global premium cruise line that inspires curious and passionate travelers to spend more time exploring the world with us on our immersive cruises. It offers guests a world-class experience onboard and while visiting destinations around the world.
About the Opportunity
Azamara in Miami-Fort Lauderdale is inviting applications from eligible candidates who are currently in 2L-3L for its hybrid legal internship opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and edit legal documents for executive review and consideration.
- Review, organize, and interpret factual and technical information.
- Assist the Law Department in the creation and execution of company-wide training.
- Draft basic fact investigations and recommendations regarding cruise passenger complaints (e.g., personal injury lawsuits, arbitration defenses, and pre-trial settlement negotiations).
- Participate in conference calls and meetings when relevant to the position and/or assigned projects.
- General administrative assistance to include scanning, organizing, proofreading, and updating the Law Department database (i.e., DocuSign).
- Current 2L-3L law student.
- Ability to handle demanding responsibilities in a high-volume environment.
- The ability to function calmly under pressure and set priorities among multiple assignments.
- Interest and basic understanding of hospitality, marketing, taxes, customs, and Environmental Law.
- Proficient in Tort Law and Contracts Law.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team (including remote staff) and to maintain confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and DocuSign (for Case Management).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Miami-Fort Lauderdale Area/ WFH.