Americo Financial Life is searching for a Legal Compliance Intern to support their organization this summer.
About the Organization
Americo offers a complete portfolio of competitive life insurance and annuity products. It is a multi-billion dollar life insurance company located in newly re-developed downtown Kansas City, Missouri and offers life insurance, annuities, and Medicare Supplement in a broad range of products.
About the Opportunity
The intern will have the opportunity to work on projects, build their skills, and network with professionals and other interns. The program begins in June 2023 and ends in August 2023 Over the 10-week program, the intern will participate in business projects, mentoring, leadership development, and team-building activities designed to set you up for professional success.
Mode of Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Retrieve and review both contract and legal documents from systems
- Assist with documentation and organization of department procedures and documents
- Assist with review and communication of insurance regulatory updates
- Assist with review of potential fraud cases
- Pursuing a Business Degree with a Law/Compliance Minor, preferred
- Must be able to begin an internship in June
- Able to work full-time, 40 hours per week
Skills and Abilities Required
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to carefully read and review documents and summarize
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to quickly pick up on new concepts and topics
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Kansas City, Missouri