Infobip, Seattle is inviting applications for a Legal Internship for a period of 6 months.
About Infobip, Seattle
Infobip is a global leader in omnichannel engagement, powering a broad range of messaging channels, tools, and solutions for advanced customer engagement, authentication, and security. They help their clients and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications, grow their business, and enhance the customer experience – all in a fast, secure, and reliable way.
About Legal Internship Opportunity
Infobip, Inc. is seeking multiple legal interns to support the ongoing operations of its Legal Department.
Role and Responsibilities
- With support from fellow Legal Interns and other legal staff, the Intern will perform a variety of functions essential to the daily work of the Legal Department, such as:
- Managing the legal team’s work intake through Salesforce and keeping attorneys apprised of high-priority requests from internal business partners.
- Managing administrative tasks, such as organizing and saving agreements.
- Editing, reviewing, and drafting various agreements, such as non-disclosure agreements, Master Service Agreements, partner agreements, vendor forms, marketing agreements, etc.
- Responding to requests from other business units for information or general support.
- Working on special projects and conducting legal research on topics to address issues identified by the legal team.
Eligibility for the Legal Internship
- Juris Doctor Candidate and currently enrolled in law school.
- Based in the State of Washington and can work effectively from home and/or come on-site to the Seattle office as needed.
- Are an energetic self-starter who is eager to learn and grow.
- Have demonstrated strong research and writing skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to respond quickly to requests.
- Be able to commit to working at least 20 hours per week during the school year.
20 hours a week for 6 months or more.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.