Orano, Bethesda, USA is seeking a Legal Intern to support the work performed by the US Corporate Legal Department.
About the Organizer
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, near the nation’s capital, Orano USA is a leading technology and services provider for decommissioning shutdown nuclear energy facilities, managing used nuclear fuel, conducting federal site clean-up and closure, and the sale of uranium, conversion, and enrichment services to the U.S. commercial and federal markets.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Intern will gain relevant legal experience while performing a variety of tasks, with guidance from attorneys on the legal team, such as:
- Working on special projects and conducting legal research on issues affecting the company.
- Editing, reviewing, and drafting various contractual arrangements, such as non-disclosure agreements, vendor service agreements, and forms, and sales terms and conditions documents.
- Prepare legal memoranda, contracts, and other legal documents.
- Processing routine legal support requests.
- All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Applicants must be law students in good standing for the degree of J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Excellent analytical ability and legal drafting skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines, and manage multi-dimensional projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a large number of diverse internal groups, teams, and divisions.
- An understanding of the energy industry and an interest in nuclear energy issues.
- All interns must have the authorization to work in the United States.
Be able to commit to work at least 10-15 hours per week during the school year.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
August 31, 2023.
Bethesda, Maryland, United States.