OTC Markets Groups is looking for a legal intern(in-house at Fintech) for their New York Office.
About the Organization
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates regulated markets for trading 12,000 U.S. and international securities.
About the Position
OTC Markets Group is seeking a 1L or 2L law student to join their in-house Legal Department for the summer in New York or Washington, DC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Report to the company’s Deputy General Counsel and Assistant General Counsel
- Exposure to working with the General Counsel/Chief of Staff
- Provide an outstanding opportunity for law students to work on legal issues and learn about all aspects of corporate law, including contract review and drafting;
- Work on SEC, FINRA and other regulatory issues (e.g., crypto regulation, secondary trading, market structure)
- Policy research and drafting legislation; new business projects and initiatives; and corporate governance work
- Must be in JD or LLM
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial law student interested in gaining corporate, in-house experience in the fields of finance, technology, and capital markets
- Strong interest in securities and corporate law
- Have strong research, writing, and organizational skills; and excellent academic credentials
Please note OTC Markets is currently operating in a hybrid work environment (three days in office, two days remotely).
How to Apply?
Submit your cover letter, resumé, and law school transcript (Please paste transcript into the Cover Letter or attach as part of resumé)