Organon is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of legal intern in Lansdale.
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman. Its mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day.
About the Opportunity
Organon is looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, and forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career to join their team as legal interns.
Roles and Responsibilities
Interns will need to be available in the summer of 2023 and will be assigned to specific groups within the department, including:
- Regulatory, Corporate/Transactional
- Global Safety & Environment GSE
- Employment Law
- Corporate Governance/Securities
- Intellectual Property
- Compliance and Ethics
- Law students of diverse backgrounds who are interested in obtaining a unique experience within a world-class corporate law department
- Students should have excellent academic credentials and communication skills.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills, due to the high level of contact with clients and leaders across the organization
- A biology or chemistry background is strongly preferred for any candidates interested in patent law
- Introduce law students to the varied and complex legal issues encountered in a corporate legal setting
- Expose law students to various career paths available in a corporate legal setting
- Match students with mentors at Organon who can provide ongoing guidance on professional development throughout their academic and professional careers
- Assessment presentation at the end of the session (mandatory)
Pennsylvania and New Jersey
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.