All American Healthcare invites applications for its internship in Newark.
About All American Health Care
All American Healthcare is the nation’s leading nurse staffing agency for nursing homes, long-term care, and assisted living facilities. It specializes in on-demand CNA, LPN, and RN staffing to help ensure ample coverage and quality care every shift. Nights, weekends, and holidays are its specialties.
About the Opportunity
All American Healthcare invites applications for its Legal Internship in the house legal department in Newark.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Shadowing members of the in-house legal department in performing their roles
- Researching and drafting memos regarding developing legal issues
- Assisting with responding to subpoenas, document requests, and in-house litigation needs.
- Assisting paralegals and other staff with various tasks as necessary
- Take part in and takes note of meetings with the internal business and project teams, and outside counsel
- Assisting with the review and assessment of a variety of legal and business documents and strategies
Eligibility and Skills
- 2L/3L law student
- Unquestionable integrity, ethics, and judgment.
- Demonstrable openness to learning, growth, and development, without ego.
- Ability to analyze and present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to research laws and regulations across a variety of business needs in all 50 states, as well as Federal and small jurisdictions.
- Strong writing skills
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.