BeiGene’s Legal and Compliance Team is seeking a 2022 law school graduate to for Legal Fellow for a fixed two-year term, beginning in September 2022 and ending in August 2024.
About BeiGene, California
BeiGene is a global, commercial-stage, research-based biotechnology company focused on molecularly targeted and immuno-oncology cancer therapeutics. Currently employees are located in APAC, Americas, and Europe.
About Legal Fellowship opportunity
BeiGene’s Legal and Compliance Team is seeking a 2022 law school graduate to serve as a BeiGene Legal Fellow for a fixed two-year term, beginning in September 2022 and ending in August 2024. This will be their inaugural fellowship program. The Legal Fellow will report to a member of our large, global in-house Legal and Compliance team and will have the opportunity to work closely with our team and business departments concerning a wide variety of legal and compliance matters for a growing, global, commercial-stage biotechnology company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, including non-disclosure agreements, services agreements, and licensing agreements.
- Assisting with the review and updating of department template agreements and playbooks.
- Assisting with public company reporting, disclosures, and corporate governance.
- Assisting with employment and litigation matters.
- Assisting with our global healthcare compliance and privacy programs.
- Assisting with BeiGene’s contract management system, information governance program, and other legal operations.
- Performing legal research and other assorted projects assigned by our in-house legal and compliance team in the US, Europe, and China.
Eligibility for Legal Fellowship
- Exceptional organizational, written, and oral communication and project management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information using excellent discretion and judgment.
- Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to accept new responsibilities in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
2 years [September 2022 to August 2024]
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.