Tuoro University, New York, is hiring for a Legal Process Faculty job from professionals across the country.
About Tuoro University
Touro University is a private Jewish university in New York City, New York. It was founded by Rabbi Dr. Bernard Lander in 1971, and named for Isaac and Judah Touro. It is a part of the Touro University System. Its mission includes a strong focus on “transmit[ting] and perpetuat[ing] the Jewish heritage”.
About Legal Process Faculty Job Opportunity
Tuoro University, New York, is hiring for a Legal Process Faculty role from professionals across the country.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare and teach graduate law student courses in a physical classroom and/or a virtual classroom
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, assessments, final examinations, assignments, and handouts
- Timely grade student assessments
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students
- Stay current in and continually strive to improve teaching skills and expertise in the subjects that they teach
- Stay informed of changes in the law and pedagogical practices in legal research and writing
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues
- Engage in legal research and produce legal scholarship as appropriate to the position
- Commit to service to legal education and to the wider community
- Engage in the intellectual life of the Law Center which includes significant service to the Law Center.
- Participate on faculty committees
- Attend faculty meetings and Law Center events
- Participate in service outside the Law Center appropriate to the position
Eligibility for Legal Process Faculty Job
- Juris Doctor degree from an ABA-accredited law school
- Preference for both legal practice and teaching experience
- Commitment to teaching in an environment dedicated to excellence in teaching and mentoring of students
- Trains and teaches others
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.