Forgerock, Seattle is looking to hire Senior Legal Counsel looking to expand their career with broad responsibilities while supporting our global business.
About the Organization
ForgeRock, Inc. is a multinational identity and access management software company headquartered in San Francisco, U.S.A.
About the Position
ForgeRock is looking for a highly motivated commercial attorney looking to expand their career with broad responsibilities. This unique role will support two sales regions: West Coast (AMERS) and a nascent region for the company, Australia/Singapore (APJ).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Commercial: Draft, structure, and negotiate agreements with ForgeRock customers in the AMERS and APJ regions, including customers transitioning from our on-premise model to our cloud solution. Partner collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Sales, Deals Desk, Finance, Privacy, EntSec) to ensure timely transactions for the company.
- Business Development: Provide primary support for ForgeRock’s dynamic partner program including the review and negotiation of bespoke new partnership agreements, policies, and processes in the AMERS region.
- Compliance: Assist with global regulatory compliance, including OFAC, Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Harassment & Discrimination, as well as other initiatives, including Privacy. This includes a focus on the support of global programs, attendant training, and implementation.
- Utility Player: Problem solve in a matrixed environment and actively assist in driving company and department goals forward on ad-hoc projects.
- Have significant experience (+5 years) supporting complex enterprise software licensing transactions, with a focus on SaaS and Cloud licensing agreements (though experience with on-premise software licensing will be a plus).
- Advanced customer-facing negotiation skills with a proven track record of supporting a dynamic, high-volume sales team.
- Must be comfortable operating in a semi-autonomous role, with the ability to make sound business and legal judgements independently.
- Possess great attention to detail and an eye for identifying (and remedying) process inefficiencies.
- Willingness to tackle new projects in areas of less familiarity.
- Analytical skills and the experience exercising sound business and situational judgment.
- Advantageous to have an in-house legal background, particularly with a global company.
How to Apply?
Click on the link at the end of the post to apply.