The eharmony, California is hiring and inviting applications for a Legal Counsel job from professionals across the country.
Eharmony is an online dating website launched in 2000. eHarmony is based in Los Angeles, California, and owned by Nucom e-commerce, a joint venture of German mass media company ProSiebenSat. Media and American private equity firm General Atlantic.
About Job Opportunity
The eharmony is hiring and inviting applications for a Legal Counsel job from professionals across the country. They are looking for someone who is adept at explaining complex legal concepts to the business team, and who can use their understanding of these concepts to address the Company’s business needs pragmatically and productively.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review advertising marketing copy and new claims.
- Manage trademark portfolio.
- Draft, review, and negotiate vendor agreements.
- Engage with outside counsel on a variety of issues.
- Contract management.
- Litigation management.
- Corporate formation/governance.
- Serve as a point of contact for legal counsel to all business units.
- Provide support to HR with the development and implementation of employee policies/best practices.
- 3+ years of experience in a law firm or in-house setting
- JD from an accredited law school
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Prior transactional legal experience
Los Angeles, California [Hybrid 3days/week:remote]
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries
- 3 days per week, remote work
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k with company match
- FSA, HSA & HRA plans
- Life, AD&D, and Disability insurance
- Unlimited FTO, in addition to paid company holidays
- Up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Monthly well-being stipend
- Professional development coaching
- Learning stipend and tuition reimbursement
- Philanthropic initiatives & events
- And more!
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.