Walt Disney, California is expanding its team and inviting applications for a Legal Affairs Coordinator job.
About Walt Disney
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California
About Legal Affairs Coordinator Job opportunity
This role is considered a hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Role and Responsibilities
- Format legal agreements and exhibits
- Prepare legal comparisons between drafts of documents and redline contracts
- Maintain database of dubbing rights restrictions and communicate with internal creative and legal personnel to update the database
- Communicate with third-party vendors regarding contractually required insurance certificates
- Facilitate execution of documents
- Manage the electronic and physical storage and circulation of executed contracts, including scanning and uploading original copies into the relevant database(s)
- Update databases with contractual information and relevant dates
- Revise and update department process guidebooks and contract notebooks as needed
- Schedule and coordinate calendars, conference calls, and meetings involving individuals in multiple time zones and ensure timely and effective communications
- Submit expense reports
- Provide general office support such as distributing mail, filing, photocopying, facilities requests, and ordering supplies
Eligibility for Legal Affairs Coordinator Job
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to assure successful interaction with all levels of employees and external contacts
- Proven experience in multitasking and working with multiple people and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Word/Outlook /Excel (current versions)
- Comfortable and efficient with the use of technology (i.e., SharePoint, SAP, and Zoom)
- Previous contract experience; formatting and redlining experience
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Strong organizational, time management, and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change the course of action quickly with limited supervision
- A cooperative work style, a strong work ethic, and a positive attitude, while consistently exercising sound judgment
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
Hybrid position in Burbank, California