Wells Fargo, Minnesota, is hiring and inviting applications for Legal Consultant job from professionals.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California; operational headquarters in Manhattan; and managerial offices throughout the United States and internationally.
About Legal Consultant Job Opportunity
Wells Fargo is seeking a Legal EEO Consultant in the Employment Division of the Legal Department.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze and respond to legal claims pending with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”) and related state agencies by current and former employees
- Submit the company’s response to employment discrimination claims filed before an agency or legal letters submitted by the employee’s attorney
- Attend mediations, settlement conferences and agency investigations, including drafting settlement documents
- Provide clear and effective position statements for the handling, tracking, and execution of risks
- Analyze and advise management, counsel, and support staff of high risk and high exposure cases for Wells Fargo
- Respond to and address cases with moderate to high risk and complexity
- Provide in-depth consultation to all levels of management, counsel, and support staff from early case planning through production and case close in high-pressure situations handling multiple priorities
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the scope of responsibilities
- Participate in employment-related work teams and activities within the Legal Department
- Assist in preservation scoping, including identifying custodians, interviewing custodians, and determining relevant data repositories
- Determine potential high-risk exposure cases for Wells Fargo
- Recommend clear solutions based on research
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues, internal partners, and manager
Eligibility for Legal Consultant Job
- 2+ years of Employment Laws and Policies, including reviews, evaluation, and response to Equal Employment Opportunities or employment claims and grievances experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience investigating merits of administratively filed employment claims and evaluating the legal risk of those claims
- Experience writing persuasive legal responses to the EEOC and related state agencies, including responding to letters submitted by the employee’s attorney
- Experience conducting research, analyzing and responding to discrimination cases
- Knowledge of employment law and anti-discrimination law
- Experience participating in agency onsite investigations, legal negotiations, mediations, and settlement conferences
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.