Penumbra, California, is hiring and inviting applications for a Legal Compliance Manager job.
About Penumbra, California
Penumbra, Inc. is a medical device company headquartered in Alameda, California. The company was founded by Arani Bose and Adam Elsesser in 2004. It manufactures devices for interventional therapies to treat vascular conditions such as stroke and aneurysm.
About Legal Compliance Manager Job Opportunity
As part of Penumbra’s legal and compliance team, you will support a growing and dynamic company that develops innovative technology to further its mission of helping as many patients as possible. You will work closely with attorneys and compliance team members as part of this closely-knit group while partnering with company stakeholders worldwide. The successful candidate will be in a unique position to influence Penumbra’s third-party compliance program and serve as an advocate for Penumbra’s global compliance program.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the execution and maintenance of Penumbra’s third-party (e.g., distributors, suppliers, agents, vendors, etc.) compliance program, including initiatives involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other anti-bribery and anti-corruption (ABAC) laws and regulations, as well as corporate ethics and others
- Coordinate with Penumbra internal stakeholders such as legal, finance, and international business and sales teams in the development, implementation, and monitoring of compliance initiatives
- Lead the execution and review of third-party background due diligence reports for Penumbra’s and worked closely with legal team members to identify risk
- Act as a third-party compliance subject matter expert and advisor to Penumbra’s internal stakeholders
- Conduct third-party investigations and third-party audit/monitoring programs
- Assess the existing and/or potential new tools and processes related to key controls and business risks using internal and external benchmarking
- Assist with compliance-related training and presentations for internal and external parties
Eligibility for Legal Compliance Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous compliance experience at a life science company or other highly regulated industry is strongly preferred
- A passion for learning and working with the larger legal team to continuously develop Penumbra’s global compliance program.
- Proactive, strategic and thoughtful.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.