Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation’s New York Branch is currently seeking candidates for the position of Legal Attorney.
About the Organization
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation is the trust banking arm of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, a Japanese financial services group which is the largest in the world measured by assets
About the Opportunity
MUFG seeks an attorney to join MUFG’s legal team to support the Transaction Banking line of business. This attorney will provide support Transaction Banking’s Cash Management Services divisions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop legal analysis, research and advice in support of the Branch business divisions
- Review, negotiate, and draft various contracts for the Branch business lines.
- Assist with corporate governance matters.
- Draft and review legal correspondence, research memoranda, template texts for standardized agreements, internal policies and procedures and internal presentations.
- Assists with the internal business management functions of the Legal Group.
- Research, analyze, and provide legal and regulatory advice to the Compliance, Risk Management, Administration and Planning and IT Group area.
- Review subpoenas and litigation-related filings and assists in related responses and litigation management activities as needed.
- Juris Doctor (JD) Degree required from ABA accredited law school
- Admission to the New York Bar.
- 6 – 8 years of relevant banking and trust services work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and other Office products.
- Ability to deliver practical solutions in a demanding high-pressure environment.
- Must be versatile, able to work effectively, independently, and as part of a team.
The typical base pay range for this role is between $120K – $150K depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to email@example.com