RTM Law APC at Santa Ana is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of legal assistant.
About RTM Law APC
RTM Law APC is a client-focused and result-oriented firm that deals with cases of personal injury.
About the Opportunity
RTM Law, APC is looking for a motivated, curious, and proactive addition to their team in their Santa Ana office. They are looking for a Legal Assistant to work closely with the owner of the firm on legal and administrative tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing exhibits, working with a legal secretary for scheduling depositions & calendaring court appearances and deadlines.
- Drafting discovery and editing pleadings.
- Research federal, state, and local rules.
- Education: Bachelor’s
- License/Certification: Paralegal Certificate
- Experience: Personal Injury Litigation: 1-2 years
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills with RTM Law team members and clients of all backgrounds.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously are essential to this role.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with court filings and procedures is preferred but not required.
Santa Ana, California
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.