Winthrop & Weinstine has an opening for Legal administrative assistant at their office located in Minneapolis.
About the Company
Winthrop & Weinstine is a business law firm of more than 150 attorneys with a deliberate culture of enterprise and fresh thinking. Located in the heart of Minneapolis and with a national reach, they deliver service, smart perspectives and practical outcomes to put the law to work for their clients.
About the Opportunity
Winthrop & Weinstine is seeking a knowledgeable and driven Legal Administrative Assistant to work in our Commercial Lending Department – someone with strong attention to detail who can assist with the workload for busy attorneys and paralegals. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a close-knit team provides a challenging opportunity and an enjoyable workplace.
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Draft and format professional correspondence and documents.
- Review, organize, assemble and scan documents in preparation for closings.
- Prepare, circulate and track signature pages for closings.
- Assist and maintain checklists in the preparation of closing books.
- Process and transmit client documents and materials.
- Process document comparisons.
- Review, edit and finalize attorney time entries.
- Process and distribute client invoices.
- Organize and maintain electronic files and process new file openings.
- Provide administrative support such as calendar and email maintenance, answering phones and making travel arrangements.
- Provide quality, responsive customer service to clients and co-workers.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy; excellent grammar, proofreading and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment and work well under pressure with deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and follow assignments through to completion.
- Strong initiative and creative problem-solving skills.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic including dependability and accountability.
- Experience with Box or similar cloud storage software.
- Strong typing skills (both speed and accuracy).
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft suite and familiarity with FileSite electronic documentation.
- At least one year of commercial lending legal administrative assistant experience in a law firm preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Minneapolis, United States