PharmScript is looking for a Legal Assistant to join their team within the Administrative department.
PharmScript provides long-term care pharmacy services to healthcare facilities across 10 states, including the Northeast region, Florida and Texas.
About the Opportunity
As a Legal Assistant, the ideal candidate will be responsible for an extensive range of contract review and management projects to support our general corporate and strategic growth initiatives. In this position, you will assist Pharmscript in many facets of corporate law. The ideal candidate is a people person who enjoys troubleshooting and resolving problems and is dedicated to helping customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide legal review of corporate documents and commercial contracts
- Build and maintain a commercial contract database
- Draft and assist with negotiation of commercial agreements
- Provide contract analysis and summaries, and ensure contract execution accomplished in accordance with company policy
- Work with internal stakeholders, external clients and consultants in support of company contracting initiatives
- General legal research and other related work as may be assigned.
- Tracking licensing of company in various state
- 3+ years of experience in a contract administrator, paralegal or legal assistant role
- Ideally, candidate will have experience within a healthcare services company and have had exposure to healthcare and corporate compliance issues
- Completed a certificate or Associate degree program for paralegals; Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Experience with all manner of corporate documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with contract management database
- Good research and investigative skills to conduct legal research.
- Working knowledge of standard office technology and equipment, and general office procedures
Additional Skills Required
- Attention to detail
- Collaboration Skills
- Decision Making
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
USD $55,000.00/Yr – $65,000.00/Yr.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post
Somerset, New Jersey, United States