Kevin Lemley Law Partners is currently looking for an experienced legal assistant for their law office.
About the Company
The practice areas of Kevin Lemley Law Partners are primarily criminal defense and family law. They also handle estate planning, real estate, and select civil litigation cases and have locations in Little Rock, Cabot, and Searcy.
About the Opportunity
The Legal Assistant will be responsible for managing office correspondence, including answering phone calls and emails, updating clients, and ensuring our legal team is aware of upcoming deadlines. They’ll also assist with preparing legal documents and contracts and perform any other tasks as needed to ensure our firm is operating efficiently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help with creating a variety of litigation documents, including pleadings, motions, subpoenas, affidavits, contracts, and briefs for case preparation, and proofread documents when necessary
- Arrange travel, schedule meetings and appointments for the team, such as depositions, and coordinate with outside vendors for events
- Complete legal research as needed under the supervision of attorneys and paralegals
- Take care of administrative tasks and office correspondence by answering phone calls and emails, communicating with opposing attorney offices, taking dictation, and informing the team of upcoming deadlines
- At least 1-2 years of previous experience in a law firm setting performing administrative tasks
- Comfortable working with all Microsoft Office products
- Candidates should be able to type at least 50 words per minute
- Some college is preferred; high school diploma or equivalent is required
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Cabot, Arkansas, USA