Hill & Watchko LLC is currently seeking applications for the post of Legal Administrative Assistant.
About the Company
Hill & Watchko, LLC, located in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a boutique Trusts and Estates, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning firm. It is a busy and growing business and is currently looking for a legal assistant to help with the tasks outlined below.
About the Opportunity
For this role, the company is looking for a very special person who is not only hard-working but also passionate about helping others and treating team members and clients with empathy and respect.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Scheduling client appointments
- Answering calls from clients and related parties as needed
- Reviewing legal documents for scrivener’s errors
- Managing (drafting, sending, following up on) written correspondence with clients and courts
- Following up with clients throughout their matter and after its close with regular check-ins and updates
- Scanning and organizing documents
- Witnessing document signings
- Scanning and organizing incoming mail
- Addressing emails directed to attorneys
- Assisting with marketing endeavors (newsletters, events, etc.)
- Exhibit a high level of skill communicating by phone, in person, and by email
- Endeavor to build relationships and interact with different types of personalities in a constructive and understanding manner
- Handle confidential information appropriately
- Eagerly learn new tasks and computer systems
- Value doing it right the first time, proofreading and double-checking work
- Appreciate praise and welcome constructive feedback in a commitment to growth
- Genuinely care about clients and colleagues, and want to deliver an experience that turns clients into raving fans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.