Rausch Sturm LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of legal assistant in Houston.
About Rausch Sturm LLP
Rausch Sturm Israel Enerson & Hornik LLC operates as a law firm. The Company provides debt collection, legal advice, risk management, and security control services.
About the Opportunity
Rausch Sturm LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of legal assistant responsible for multiple aspects of the litigation process for the Houston office. This is a “hybrid” position and will be located in the Houston office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares coverage hearing packets for both Rausch Sturm attorneys and outside counsel.
- Enters hearing results and updates accounts with the status of each case.
- Works cross-functionally with Process Team/Suit Team to investigate errors.
- Works with state-level attorneys to ensure all judgment and post-service-related documents are prepared accurately and filed timely.
- Proofreads all dismissals, and any other documents assigned for preparation, to ensure all formatting and criteria are correct.
- Processes mail daily and ensure all information received is updated properly in the collection software system.
- All other special projects or tasks as requested by the attorneys.
- Must have a high school diploma (or GED).
- Experience in the Microsoft Suite of products is required.
- Being results-driven and customer-focused are requirements of the position.
- Strong attention to detail while providing a high-quality work result is critical.
- One to three years of experience and a familiarity with legal terminology and CLS.
- To have a TX Notary license.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.