Carrington Coleman at Dallas is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of legal assistant.
About Carrington Coleman
Founded in 1970, Carrington Coleman is a Texas based law firm that focuses on complex litigation and transactions for clients across the U.S.
About the Opportunity
Carrington Coleman at Dallas is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the job title of legal assistant.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare complex documents using advanced word processing features including styles, section formatting, merge, tables, redlining, cross-referencing, indices, table of contents, table of authorities, etc.
- Create various legal documents for filings and/or closings as required. Prepare notebooks, exhibits, and other documentation as assigned.
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda, legal documents, and material of a general nature from written and oral drafts; draft standard correspondence and other documents.
- Establish and maintain calendar and deadline reminder systems. Manage calendar and assist in meeting deadlines. Apprise supervisor(s) of responsibilities in advance of commitment.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Associate’s degree in paralegal studies, a paralegal certificate, or a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.