Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office currently seeks a Legal Administrative Assistant.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office currently seeks a Legal Administrative Assistant with 1+ years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare, format and e-file legal documents, pull and organize exhibits, proofread and redact documents
- Prepare judicial court forms
- Ongoing familiarity with court rules and filing procedures
- Coordinate meetings and travel
- Manage invoices for third party vendors, process check requests and follow up with accounting
- Document management and organization of case folders and files
- Regularly meet with and coordinate deadlines and workload with assigned team members including paralegals and attorneys
- Schedule conferences and depositions, maintain attorney calendars
- Prepare and coordinate incoming and outgoing mail;
- e-mail confirmation to attorneys and team
- Preparing files for outside storage
- Assist office services personnel as needed
- Coordinate delivery of legal documents Copy, scan and print jobs
- 1+ years’ experience in a law firm or legal department setting
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Prior experience and familiarity with litigation processes, including calendaring, e-filing, court processes and procedures (State and Federal)
- Ability to identify and draft litigation and legal documents documents
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with document management software and organization of digital folders and files
- Ability to coordinate meetings and travel
- Ability to process expense reimbursements and vendor/client invoices via firm finance department(s)
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to prioritize a heavy workload
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to integrate into a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to think analytically, take direction well, and work independently
San Francisco, California
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and putting “San Francisco Legal Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.