Snyk, Boston is hiring and inviting applications for Lead Paralegal job from professionals.
About Snyk, Boston
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world’s developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture. Snyk is a Developer Security Platform that automatically integrates with a developer’s workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.
About Lead Paralegal Job Opportunity
Snyk’s growing Legal team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Lead Paralegal. This role will assist with all aspects of litigation and employment support and IP management and will report to the Vice President, Global Employment and Litigation. This role will be based in the United States. You will play a key role in building out new systems and procedures and will work closely with various cross-functional partners internally and externally. This is a great opportunity to work on cutting-edge issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Issuing, tracking, and closing legal holds and performing general litigation document management.
- Managing service of process for litigation notices.
- Helping with docket and file management for patent and trademark applications.
- Assisting as needed on special corporate projects, including mergers and acquisitions.
- Partnering with the Legal Operations Team to improve and support processes that relate to the legal function.
- Serving as a liaison between internal stakeholders and third-party service providers.
- Responding to periodic requests from internal stakeholders and external auditors
- Maintaining and updating global People policies and standard operating procedures, including improving templates, training, and guidance documents.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of an internal litigation management infrastructure (e.g., coordinating document collection and other discovery-related issues).
- Assisting with planning, organizing, and managing various projects involving labor and employment laws globally, including but not limited to the United States, United Kingdom, Israel, and Canada.
- Performing factual legal research experience is critical to helping support our thriving and growing business and reinforce the trust and partnership we have cultivated with teams across the Company.
- A bachelor’s degree or a paralegal certificate.
- 10+ years of paralegal experience at a major law firm and/or in-house.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and is detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, across time zones, with internal and external stakeholders across projects simultaneously.
- An understanding of complex issues, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.