The Law Offices of David R. Heil, P.A. is thrilled to provide a $1,500 academic scholarship to such students, giving them a chance to pursue their academic goals without financial worries.
About the Organizer
With over 35 years of experience as an Orlando personal injury attorney and accomplished trial lawyer, it provide first-class representation that is professional, attentive and respectful of your specific needs. Treating each client with dignity, fairness, and integrity is at the forefront of my practice.
About the Scholarship
The Law Offices of David R. Heil, P.A. is thrilled to provide a $1,500 academic scholarship to such students, giving them a chance to pursue their academic goals without financial worries. The scholarship requires you to meet certain eligibility criteria and submit an original essay, addressing the question provided.
- Student must be pursuing an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree in an accredited university. Students must also be seeking a career in the legal industry.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Resident to apply.
The total scholarship award will be a one-time sum of $1,500.
- Please submit a 1,000-to-1,500-word essay on the following subject:
- With today’s current technology evolving in the use of artificial intelligence, what are some ways future corporate leaders can use this technology to keep their workers safe. Give examples of existing technologies, Pros or Cons and generally why or why not it would be a clever idea.
- Sources or references must be properly cited.
- Submission must be submitted in Word (.doc / .docx) or PDF format.
- Plagiarized essays will be disqualified.
How to Submit?
Interested candidates can submit an essay with name, school, degree, and contact information at email@example.com
Scholarship submissions will end on Friday, November 3rd, 2023, and the recipient will be announced on Friday, November 10th, 2023.