Blockchain.com, Florida is hiring and inviting applications for a Law Enforcement Specialist job.
Blockchain.com is a software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
About Law Enforcement Specialist Job Opportunity
Blockchain.com, Florida is hiring and inviting applications for a compliance professional to join their fast-growing team as an AML Law Enforcement Specialist.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review and analyze customer profiles identified by the Law Enforcement Response Team.
- Complete complex investigations, including tracing of crypto flows using blockchain analysis tools.
- Draft high-quality investigation reports and case files.
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Identify common trends and typologies, and contribute to transaction monitoring and fraud rules tuning.
- Contribute to reporting on critical risk and performance indicators.
- Conduct transaction monitoring using onchain and other tools.
- Conduct other assigned activities as needed.
Eligibility for Law Enforcement Specialist job
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant financial crime experience.
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations, and guidance governing financial crime (e.g., AML laws and regulations in US/EU/RoW).
- Experience in complex financial crime investigations.
- Experience working with high-risk client groups.
- Experience working to improve processes built into head office and operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and good organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Professional certification (e.g., ACAMS, ICA) is preferred.
- Professional experience with FinTechs/cryptocurrencies is advantageous but not required.
- They are a remote-first company, meaning this role can be located anywhere, as long as it is in the U.S. or Europe.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.