CGS is seeking a Law Clerk to join their team supporting the legal mission of a large federal agency.
About the CGS
Contact Government Services strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. They combine cutting edge technology with world class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit your specific needs.
About the Opportunity
This position will entail a wide range of legal services including research, drafting, document review, and litigation support.
- Law degree, or currently attending an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study.
- Requires sound working knowledge of federal and state court systems, legal research procedures, and legal research resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and thorough knowledge of legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw.
- Must have hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, databases (such as document review and file management systems), spreadsheets, and imaging.
- Hands-on familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of e-discovery procedures and resources.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Manassas, Virginia, US