Ogletree, Washington, is hiring for a Knowledge Management Content Counsel Job from professionals in multiple cities.
About Ogletree Deakins, Washington
Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal matters. The firm has a reputation for legal excellence and responsive client service. Ogletree Deakins’ labor and employment practice is complemented and supported by related practice groups in the areas of business immigration, litigation, employee benefits, occupational safety and health, and construction law.
About Knowledge Management Content Counsel Job Opportunity
Ogletree Deakins seeks a Knowledge Management Content Counsel attorney to analyze, research, and monitor key federal and multi-jurisdictional labor and employment law developments. This position will be responsible for developing related content for significant client-facing products. This position reports to the Director of Knowledge Management Content and is part of the broader Knowledge Management team. This position may interact with clients but does not have billable-hour responsibilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitors labor and employment law developments in states, localities, and other jurisdictions and curates content to keep client-facing digital platforms and tools for multistate and multi-locality compliance current and accurate.
- Conducts research and writes/update timely summaries of state and local law (and some federal law) developments for client-facing digital platforms and products
- Works with firm subject matter experts (SMEs) to ensure that the firm’s best resources are included in developing new and existing content.
- Collaborates with firm attorneys and members of the firm’s Client Services, Knowledge Management, and IT departments to ensure that clients and firm attorneys get timely notice of state, local, and some federal law changes, mainly through digital products.
Eligibility for Knowledge Management Content Counsel Job
- To support the health and safety of our teams and workspaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice, or as otherwise required by applicable law. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
- Juris Doctor. Qualified candidates must be and remain licensed to practice law and in good standing in the state of employment. During employment, must meet requirements for continuing licensure for law practice.
- 5+ years of relevant labor and employment law experience, either in-house or for a law firm.
- Client-facing experience is a significant plus.
- Outstanding and efficient legal research skills
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.