Marron Lawyers APC in Long Beach, California is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the hybrid position of Junior Associate Attorney.
About Marron Lawyers
Marron Lawyers was established as a solo practice in 1995. The Firm is focused on business/commercial litigation and labor/employment defense and acts as general and litigation counsel to a number of medium to large-sized companies in the transportation industry.
It also represents one of the major shipping ports in Southern California. The practice is statewide and national with an equal mix between state and federal courts.
About the Opportunity
Marron Lawyers APC in Long Beach, California is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the hybrid position of Junior Associate Attorney. It has an opening for a full-time 1-4 year attorney. The firm offers the ability to work remotely but expects attorneys to be in the office during regular business hours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Case management from inception to conclusion.
- Working on larger teams engaged in sophisticated litigation.
- Communication with clients to maintain good client relationships and to keep them informed about their cases (interaction requiring discretion and judgment).
- Advanced research and writing.
- Interaction with opposing counsel.
- Court appearances and depositions
- Grow trial skills through handling administrative trials and arbitrations; the firm also routinely tries cases in the courts
- Daily input of billable hours in the firm’s timekeeping software.
- Special projects as assigned by the managing attorneys including marketing and business development.
- Strong research, writing, analytical, case management, advocacy, and communication skills.
- California Bar License.
- Solid academic record from an ABA-accredited law school and bar in California.
- An eye for detail and stable job history.
- Competitive Salary.
- Monthly Bonus Program.
- Generous Health Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) matching.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
$90,000 to $125,000 + monthly bonus.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Long Beach or WFH.