Wilson Elser’s Albany, NY office is seeking to hire eligible candidates for the Nursing Home Defense Attorney position.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser currently seeks a Nursing Home Defense Attorney. This can be a remote position for Attorneys in Upstate New York, with in-person court appearances in the Capital District.
This is an excellent opportunity for an attorney with experience in nursing home defense litigation to continue their career development and professional advancement with a large, national firm. The role will require one to handle matters venued in counties located in upstate New York.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a caseload involving the defense of nursing home negligence claims
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in NY
- 5+ years of defense litigation experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
- Experience in the defense of nursing home negligence matters
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits
- Flexible Work Environment
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
The annualized salary range for this position is $135,000 to $160,000.
Albany, New York.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Albany Nursing Home Defense Attorney” in the subject line.