Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office currently seeks a Toxic Tort Trial Attorney to work in a long-term flexible work environment.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s San Francisco office currently seeks a Toxic Tort Trial Attorney. This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience who are looking to grow in their careers and take on increased and substantive defense litigation-based responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take a leading role on a dynamic and growing litigation team
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the state of California
- 7+ years of toxic tort litigation experience
- Toxic tort, product liability, and/or catastrophic injury experience preferred
- 1st or 2nd chair trial experience required
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “San Francisco Toxic Tort Trial Attorney” in the subject line.
San Francisco, California