Florida International University (FIU), College of Law is currently inviting applications from enthusiastic candidates to join their team for a Student Teaching Assistant at their office in Miami, Florida.
About FIU College of Law
The Florida International University College of Law is the law school of Florida International University, located in Miami, Florida in the United States. The law school is accredited by the American Bar Association and is the only public law school in South Florida.
Roles & Responsibilities
The College of Law is currently seeking Student Teaching Assistants to join their team.
Duties to include:
- Works directly with a faculty supervisor and students.
- Provides clerical support to the faculty supervisor.
- May mentor students, and schedule and assist faculty during Zoom meetings.
- May hold office hours.
- Complete Microsoft Excel Training.
- PantherSoft transactions.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a student at FIU with a minimum of six (6) credits as an Undergraduate student or three (3) credits as a Graduate student during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- During the Summer semesters, Students need only remain enrolled and are not required to take credit hours, but cannot have graduated.
- Upon graduating, student employment must end.
- Requires prior completion of FIU Service Excellence training or completion within the first 30 days.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Basic level of Microsoft Word.
- None to basic Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to take direction and work independently as needed.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
August 20, 2023.
Miami, Florida, Modesto A. Maidique Campus.