Braskem Careers, Pittsburgh, U.S.A. is looking to hire Senior Intellectual Property Legal Counsel.
About the Organization
Braskem America is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Braskem S.A. headquartered in Philadelphia.
About the Position
Braskem America is looking to hire a Senior Intellectual Property Legal Counsel for their Pittsburgh office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To oversee all IP matters for a segment of the company’s business.
- Negotiate and draft key IP-related agreements for this segment. Develop and implement IP strategies.
- Manage IP attorneys and agents performing patent prosecution, FTO, and contract drafting work
- Advise business and technology development leaders on IP-related transactions, risks, and disputes
- JD from an accredited US law school
- BS or higher in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Biochemistry
- 10+ years experience in intellectual property, either in-house or in a law firm.
- Significant experience negotiating and drafting licenses, joint development agreements, and sponsored research agreements.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the United States without the need for any type of sponsorship
- Ability to manage an international team.
- Ability to draft and negotiate IP-related contracts.
- Provide sound legal advice on transactions.
- Must inspire confidence from business leadership and the legal team.
How to Apply?
Click on the link at the end of the post.
Pittsburgh, PA, Boston, MA, or Houston, TX