The Mom Project, USA, is hiring and inviting applications for the Remote Paralegal job from professionals.
About The Mom Project, USA
At The Mom Project, they believe in the power of Mom. Diverse. Talented. Committed. Moms are a force–a workforce. And their moment is now. They’re creating a future of work that works for everyone. Smart companies know the truth: Moms take care of business and beyond. That no two careers look the same. That parenting skills sharpen business skills. We know that when mom thrives, families thrive, business thrives, society thrives…and things change for the better.
About Remote Paralegal Job Opportunity
This position will provide legal support to a team of product attorneys. You will work with a highly interdisciplinary team of lawyers and legal cross-functional stakeholders to perform operational tasks and processes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage operational tasks: execute on operational processes from end-to-end in compliance with company policies.
- Problem-solving: Proactively identify and recommend solutions for complex situations, escalate to manager when needed.
- Communication: Build and maintain open channels of communication with stakeholders.
- Collaboration & relationship management: work with legal partners to understand their needs and collaborate on ideas for improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ working in project management, operations, or similar experience
- Experience in developing/implementing solutions or operational improvements
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Legal Industry, Law Firm or In-house Legal Operations experience
- Experience driving cross-functional programs from end-to-end
- Experience supporting various ad-hoc projects
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
This role will be 100% Remote.
M-F, 40 hours/week.