Nussbaum APC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Trial Attorney in Agoura Hills, California.
About Nussbaum APC
Nussbaum APC is a full-service law firm representing owners, managers, and investors in residential and commercial property of all sizes and is widely recognized as one of the top law firms in California. Its practice specializes in efficient, aggressive, and cost-effective litigation, evictions, and collections. It has broad experience in corporate and real estate litigation, including partnership disputes, title claims, distressed assets, construction defects, and eminent domain.
About the Job Opportunity
Nussbaum APC is inviting applications from eligible candidates who possess excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Trial Attorney in Agoura Hills, California.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Appear in court, and argue motions.
- Participate in the trial.
- Write briefs and perform legal research.
- Draft discovery documents and assemble discovery responses.
- Draft pleadings and legal correspondenceInteract with clients.
- Organized, professional, positive attitude, hardworking.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, including advanced formatting and template manipulation.
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat, including advanced PDF editing.
- Proficiency with Westlaw, LexisNexis, Google Scholar, and PACER.
- Unlawful Detainer experience.
- Spanish language skills.
- 3 years are preferred but will consider junior attorneys.
The position offers health benefits and paid vacation time.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post. Please submit a cover letter describing why the candidates are applying along with their resume and a writing sample.
Agoura Hills, California.