Olivarez Madruga Law Organization LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Special Education Attorney in Los Angeles, California.
About Olivarez Madruga Law Organization LLP
Olivarez Madruga Law Organization LLP is a certified minority-owned law firm whose attorneys are leaders in their fields and bring a wealth of experience, talent, and skill to the cases they handle and the clients they serve.
About the Opportunity
Olivarez Madruga Law Organization LLP is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Special Education Attorney versed in Special Education and Student Services for school districts in Los Angeles, California.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling the cases
- Interaction with clients.
- Other works assigned by the organization.
- Must have experience attending IEP meetings on behalf of clients, and discipline law.
- Experience with due process complaints.
- Candidates must possess excellent research, writing, organizational, and communication skills.
- Candidates should demonstrate the ability to work both cooperatively with others and independently, as circumstances demand, and must show a strong ability to take initiative, problem solve, and follow through on projects.
The salary for this position is between $120k-$200k.
Nice benefits package, competitive salary.
Los Angeles, California.