Halliburton is looking for eligible candidates to work as Senior Legal Assistants for their office in Houstan.
About the Organization
Halliburton Company is an American multinational corporation responsible for most of the world’s hydraulic fracturing operations. In 2009, it was the world’s second-largest oil field service company.
It employs approximately 55,000 people through its hundreds of subsidiaries, affiliates, branches, brands, and divisions in more than 70 countries. The company, though incorporated in the United States, has dual headquarters located in Houston and in Dubai.
About the Opportunity
This position will assist with SEC and NYSE filings (including Forms 3, 4, and 5, 8-Ks, proxy statements, and annual reports), preparation for Board, Committee, and annual meetings, and other public company matters. The ideal candidate would have significant experience in Public Law, corporate governance, and/or entity management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists in-house attorneys in handling various legal matters relating to publicly listed companies and entity management.
- Supports in-house attorneys with preparation for Board, Committee, and annual meetings.
- Maintains records and information systems.
- Requires broad range of experience and ability to work independently.
- Experience with BoardVantage, Edgar, Workivia, and SAP is a plus.
Typically requires an undergraduate degree,/or paralegal certificate, and/or equivalent experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link given below.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States