IBM is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Attorney at their United States Office.
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), nicknamed Big Blue, is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 175 countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Senior Attorney, you will serve as a member of the Global Markets Public Sector and Federal legal team providing transactions support to IBM’s Federal Consulting and Technology businesses.
- You will be responsible for providing Federal business leaders with creative and compliant legal advice related to Federal procurement transactions (FAR/DFAR/Agency Supplements), quasi-governmental transactions, disputes, protests, terminations, negotiation support, company policies, and procedures, organizational conflicts of interest, revolving door, supply chain compliance, audit matters, and other Federal compliance matters.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of IT-related agreements, including master agreements, professional services agreements, licensing agreements, statements of work, cloud agreements, and SaaS agreements with IBM’s State and local clients.
- Support, educate, and train internal sales teams.
- Work with internal stakeholders, e.g., finance, accounting, operations, and product development, to structure and resolve contract issues.
- Develop compliant and creative pro-business solutions to issues presented.
- Assist with cyber and privacy matters.
- Assist in compliance matters.
- Provide day-to-day legal advice and counsel on a variety of matters as needed.
- Experienced lawyer, with 5+ years of experience, either in-house, law firm or both
- Experience negotiating complex IT transactions, including cloud, analytics, software, hardware, and consulting services transactions with public sector clients
- Experience negotiating terms around intellectual property and data security
- Must be able to work directly and communicate with business operations to identify and address legal risks and issues raised in business development activities, contracts, subcontracts, procurement, consulting, licensing, and other business arrangements
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school
- License to practice law in a US jurisdiction
- Experience dealing with sell-side revenue transactions and supporting a sales organization
- Familiarity working with US Federal clients
- Familiarity supporting data and cyber security matters
- Familiarity with data privacy laws
- Familiarity with leasing and financing aspects of sales transactions
How to Apply?
Click the link below to apply.
Washington DC or Herndon, VA.