Legacy Lawyers is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Senior Attorney in Irvine, California.
About The Legacy Lawyers
The Legacy Lawyers are an Orange County trust administration and litigation law firm that helps Southern California-based family trust successor trustees perform their duties as trustees. Its attorneys and staff are specially trained and experienced in assisting trustees with trust administration, asset collection, the preparation of penny-accurate trust accountings, and with the enforcement of trust terms.
About the Opportunity
Legacy Lawyers is inviting applications from eligible candidates who have a California State Bar License and at least 3 years of probate administration or litigation experience for the position of Senior Attorney in Irvine, California.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of up to 5 Associate Attorneys.
- Meet with prospective clients.
- Develop relationships with clients as you establish legal objectives.
- Explain legal options and provide legal advice.
- Represent clients in court and mediation.
- Manage your own caseload.
- Negotiate effectively.
- Follow instructions and solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
- Handle and prioritize multiple cases and assignments.
- Supervise paralegals, records specialists, and other team members.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in probate or litigation.
- Active California Bar member in good standing.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess effective research and writing skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional ability to provide professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Google Suite.
$163,308 – $285,688 per year.
- Gold-level medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Simple IRA retirement plan (firm matches your contribution up to 3% of your salary).
- 10 days paid vacation.
- 7 paid holidays.
- 3 paid sick days.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.