Olaplex, USA is hiring and inviting applications for a Remote Paralegal job from professionals with experience working in a law firm or corporate legal department
About Olaplex, USA
OLAPLEX, Inc. (Nasdaq: OLPX) is an innovative, science-enabled, technology-driven beauty company. They are founded on the principle of delivering effective, patent-protected, and proven performance in the categories where we compete. We strive to empower our consumers to look as beautiful on the outside as they feel on the inside. We believe every person deserves to have healthy, beautiful hair, whether they are visiting a salon or caring for their hair at home.
About Remote Paralegal Job Opportunity
Olaplex, USA is hiring and inviting applications for a Remote Paralegal job from professionals with experience working in a law firm or corporate legal department.
Role and Responsibilities
- Closely assist attorneys with circulation, organization, scheduling, and execution on a wide range of transactional, contract, and litigation matters.
- Support contract administration, inclusive of approval, execution, and filing.
- Draft basic contracts and correspondence.
- Assist with SEC filings, NASDAQ reporting, corporate filings, proxy statement drafting, corporate governance matters, and Board of Directors support.
- Ensure all legal records are effectively organized.
- Assist attorneys with management of litigation matters, including interaction with outside counsel and discovery responses.
- Review, digest, and extract critical deadlines, case information, and other pertinent information from emails, correspondence, and other documents for entry into a database and run complex queries to generate and format reports as requested by legal team or internal clients.
- Conducts internet research in support of intellectual property clearance, filing, and enforcement matters.
- Perform administrative duties as needed, including processing invoices, expense reports, scheduling, drafting, typing, printing, mailing, calendaring, coordinating travel, and other clerical matters.
- Interact with internal clients and outside counsel as needed by the legal team.
- Research, gather, and compile information as requested.
- Complete research and special projects as needed.
Eligibility for Remote Paralegal Job
- Experience working in a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Publicly traded company experience preferred.
- Paralegal experience and certificate are helpful but not required.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience.
- An equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable.
- Prior trademark or intellectual property experience is a plus. Specifically, experience with maintaining the accuracy and completeness of intellectual property files and an intellectual property docket.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.