Wilson Elser’s Chicago office is seeking a Professional Liability Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s Chicago office is seeking a Professional Liability Associate Attorney with 1-3 years of litigation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage or support a defense litigation caseload from inception through dispositive motion, mediation, negotiated resolution, or trial
- Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of Illinois
- 1-3 years’ experience in litigation
- Deposition and trial preparation experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com with “Chicago Professional Liability Attorney” in the subject line.