Owenby Law, P.A. is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Probate Attorney in Jacksonville, Florida.
About Owenby Law, P.A.
Owenby Law, P.A. possesses the necessary skills and experience to handle any matters involving marital, family law, estate planning, guardianship, dependency, criminal law, and probate issues. This team can take the time to explore clients’ cases detail by detail and formulate a strategy that may give the best results possible for the client’s situation.
About the Opportunity
Owenby Law, P.A. is seeking a Probate Attorney with at least 2 – 4 years of experience in Jacksonville, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represent clients in court.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients.
- Advise clients.
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes.
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience.
- Familiarity with various legal documents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.