Amazon.com, Inc. (/ˈæməzɒn/ AM-ə-zon) is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and source privacy content, builder-facing resources, and tools.
- Work closely with Legal, Public Relations, Public Policy, and other Alexa teams to operationalize policies and requirements for internal technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Critically analyzing inputs from internal stakeholders, including international and legal & PR teams, help to develop long-term global and localized policy stances, standards, and strategies.
- Communicate policy tenets and decisions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with external policymakers, trade associations, key opinion leaders, and councils.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; Advanced Degree a plus.
- Demonstrated success and subject matter expertise in privacy, product, content, trust & safety, public policy, and/or legal, with an emphasis on the technology industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort with communicating with external stakeholders.
- Excellent team player with the ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Must have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity and uncertainty.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.