PwC, California is hiring and inviting applications for the Privacy Technology Associate job from professionals across the country.
About PwC, California
PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG.
About Privacy Technology Associate Job Opportunity
PwC, California is hiring and inviting applications for the Privacy Technology Associate from professionals across the country.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understanding of common privacy-related issues that companies face across different industries;
- Understanding and applying technical and operational industry-leading practices involving privacy regulations/standards in order to assess the maturity of a client’s privacy program and providing recommendations and advice to improve it; and,
- Understanding privacy and data protection technologies and other emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics, is advantageous.
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats, e.g. delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts;
- Demonstrating an aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
- Creating high-quality deliverables using appropriate business and technical language;
- Demonstrating thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in developing and implementing privacy and risk solutions for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas;
- Collaborating with clients; identifying and addressing client needs through building relationships, understanding the client’s business, and delivering clear requests for information;
- Utilizing available technical resources and tools to research and expand one’s sphere of knowledge; and,
- Enhancing work product and remaining current with a client and firm hot topics, sharing the research and results to the team, where applicable.
- Exhibiting thorough knowledge of the privacy industry, including the regulatory environment, and how it relates to the implementation of privacy technology solutions;
- Understanding of common privacy and information security industry standards and regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, LGPD, PIPEDA, HIPAA / HITECH, COPPA, U.S. State Breach Disclosure Laws, CAN-SPAM, GLBA,) and industry frameworks (e.g., NIST, GAPP, ISO);
- Understanding of implementation of privacy technology software (e.g., OneTrust, BigID, Collibra);
- Exhibiting the ability to support the functional and technical implementation and platform adoption for all clients from start to finish;
- Demonstrating the ability to work closely with the privacy technology software product teams to stay in touch with recent developments;
- Demonstrating familiarity with the agile development framework;
- Demonstrating the ability to share privacy technology/engineering knowledge with junior colleagues;
- Demonstrating the ability to support the implementation of privacy technology solutions; and,
- Demonstrating the ability to optimize resource efficiency and effective deployment of tools and resources.
Los Angeles, California
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
- IAPP Certification(s) Preferred: Obtained or demonstrates an active pursuit of one or more of the following certifications: Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM), Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US), CIPP certification in European privacy (CIPP/E), Canadian privacy (CIPP/C), Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT), Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP)
- Privacy Technology Certification(s) Preferred: Obtained or demonstrates an active pursuit of one or more of the following certifications: Privacy technology software certifications on one or more of the following products: OneTrust, BigID, and/or Collibra