Thompson Law Injury Lawyers is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Personal Injury Attorney in Dallas, Texas.
About Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
The attorneys at Thompson Law Injury Lawyers are dedicated to relentlessly seeking justice for their clients. The firm helps people who have been involved in a wide variety of accidents, such as car accidents, truck wrecks, 18-wheeler accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, premises liability/slip & falls, wrongful death, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, dog bites, and many other kinds of personal injuries.
About the Opportunity
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers is inviting applications from eligible candidates preferably with 3 years of personal injury-related experience for the position of Personal Injury Attorney in Dallas, Texas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities for this position will generally entail managing all aspects of pre-litigation.
- The candidate will be a part of a fast-paced team environment and will have all the needed support to allow you to focus on the proper work-up of all cases in preparation for settlement or handoff to the litigation team.
- The position will have a dedicated pre-litigation team assisting on all cases, including intake assistants, paralegals, medical records specialists, lien specialists, negotiators, and even staff specialized in documenting the close-out of settled cases.
- 4-15 years experience, preferably, with at least 3 years of personal injury-related experience, whether on the plaintiff or defense side of the docket.
- Overall organization and attention to detail are necessary.
- This role will require the hands-on management of many cases and firm employees.
- Willingness and ability to interact with clients, adjusters, and other lawyers/paralegals over the phone and in person.
- Spanish speaking.
- Personal injury litigation experience.
- Easygoing and passionate about helping people.
Salary and Benefits
The position offers a competitive above-market salary along with full benefits, including 100% firm-paid health insurance for employees, paid time off, paid holidays, a generous yearly bonus, and a 401(k) with matching employer contributions, to name a few.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.