Edward Law Group is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, Texas.
About Edward Law Group
The Edward Law Group is a well-respected law firm in Houston Texas with over 800 five-star reviews online. It is Located in the Galleria area.
About the Opportunity
The Edward Law Group is seeking to hire a mid to high-level experienced litigation attorney with at least 2 years of trial experience to join its fast-growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will manage his or her own Personal Injury docket and Team.
- The ideal individual will be able to handle a high-volume work environment, passionate about client service/experience within their unit.
- Candidate should manage a team to meet high-performance productivity.
- The ideal attorney will be managing a team that will handle the entire PI case life (Pre-litigation and Litigation).
- Ideal candidates will possess strong legal writing.
- Legal Research skills.
- Well-versed in all facets of litigation, including Texas Procedure, drafting and responding to discovery, taking and defending depositions, motions practice, negotiating cases with insurance companies and defense counsel, and attending court hearings, mediations, and trials.
- Must possess very good case management and leadership skills.
- Be very detail-oriented, and have a strong commitment to client service.
- Excellent Compensation.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.