Deaton & Berry is currently seeking a paralegal to become a part of their team.
About Deaton & Berry
DEATON & BERRY, P.A. in Flowood, Mississippi, offers legal services in the areas of insurance, personal injury, domestic relations, real estate, transportation, and business law.
About the Opportunity
Deaton & Berry, P.A. offers attorneys exceptional opportunities and resources to help them learn, grow and develop in the practice of law. The firm prides itself on the legal expertise and personal qualities of our attorneys who practice at the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post
Flowood, Mississippi, United States